Years ago we started to do a few videos for Resonant Frequency: The Amateur Radio Podcast but as with the rest of the show time got in the way and we had to abandon that as well. I went over to my Youtube account recently and found two of the videos were gone I guess they just timed out and were removed by Youtube. Well I have been watching a lot of videos here lately to get up to speed on the Tech that has come along while I was off the air and I find that most of the videos talk a little bit over folks head and I think we will try to bring a little bit of the Resonant Frequency style over to Youtube so Like us or subscribe or what ever you do over at Youtube to show what you like and dislike. https://youtube.com/c/RichardBaileyKB5JBV Thanks
- RFPVE 10 Loading Contact Database Anytone UV878
- RFPVE 09 Exhilarating Basic Tour of the Pi-Star Interface part 2
- RFPVE 09 Exhilarating Basic Tour of the Pi-Star Interface part 1
- Resonant Frequency Live on Facebook 12/6/2020
- Contact update for Richard’s Radio Adventures, Resonant Frequency: The Amateur Radio Podcast and Strangely Enough
- RFPVE 008: KB5JBV’s Brandmeister API Tutorial
- RPVE 007: Pi-Star Upgrade from Version 3 to Version 4
- RFPVE 006: updating the mmdvm hat firmware on your Pi-Star radio hotspot
- RFPVE 005: Problem Linking to XLX Reflectors on D-Star through a Pi-Star Hotspot
- RFPVE 004: Useful Stuff During a Blackout.
- RFPVE 003: intro to JT-65
- RFPVE 002: Going Portable With DMR. Video Edition.
Contact Info For Richard KB5JBV: Website: www.rfpodcast.info Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RichardBaileyKB5JBV FaceBook: www.facebook.com/groups/resonantfrequency/ Twitter: www.twitter.com/kb5jbv MeWE: mewe.com/i/richardbailey31 Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/settings/blog/resonant-frequency-podcast Discord: https://discord.com/channels/758866379104845856/758866379104845860 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Richard_KB5JBV