Studying to the Test
- Bridgecom Systems (DMR Radios and Hotspots)
- Patreon "Become a Patron Today!"
- By Me A Coffee (Tip Jar)
- PayPal (Our old faithful donation spot)
- No nag this time
- Mobile in the Studio
- More mobile install to come... Later
- I was getting clubs to send me a copy of their newsletter
- The Ground Wire Tyler TX club
- Studying to the Test
- Don't learn it memorize it
- Not a new approach
- Been that way since I was licensed
- Novice was pretty easy
- Been messin with electronics since I was a kid
- Radios, Electronics, computers. Oh, my.
- I knew a little about propagation
- We used to take the test, get our license and learn from there
- With the codeless license we feel down on Elmering
- "I need another antenna because the one I have doesn't have enough SWR?"
- We couldn't keep up because of the influx of new operators
- It would be neat to be a ham
- First time renewal comes along their gone
- Don't hide. Elmer
- The folks that complain about the new guys. Came in the same way.
- This hobby is about Elmering
- Moaning about the good old days of amateur radio
- We are having a hard time competing with Cell Phones
- Nothing wrong with studying to the test, if you don't stop there
- We got rid of the code, what now?
- The people that said they would never use Morse code are all down on HF doing code
- Thank you Tyler amateur radio club
- Elmer, Elmer, Elmer
- These guys are not Lids
- They just need some Elmering
Visit our Youtube channel for videos on Amateur Radio www.youtube.com/c/RichardBaileyKB5JBV
Check out our Glossary of Amateur / Ham Radio Terms used on the shows HERE
Read More About Resonant Frequency: The Amateur Radio Podcast At www.rfpodcast.info
Contact Info For Richard KB5JBV: Website: www.rfpodcast.info Email: email@example.com Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RichardBaileyKB5JBV FaceBook: www.facebook.com/groups/resonantfrequency/ Twitter: www.twitter.com/kb5jbv MeWE: mewe.com/i/richardbailey31 Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/settings/blog/resonant-frequency-podcast Discord: https://discord.com/channels/758866379104845856/758866379104845860 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Richard_KB5JBV